At a glance
ABN AMRO’s objective is to be ‘a personal bank in a digital age’. As Digital Strategist in Grid Dialogue Orchestration, you have a high impact in providing vision on the (hyper)personalization strategy of our owned and non-owned channels. By utilizing the capabilities of our teams, systems, and data to the fullest, you are the driving power behind our hyper-personalization strategy and support in the technical and data set-up.
You have a diverse stakeholder field and you work together with (lead) product owners, architects, IT lead and business developers both within the grid and grid overarching to define & execute the strategy.
You are responsible for:
You will support the grid on a strategic level by developing business cases and propositions. This means;
- Identifying opportunities to serve the customer even better (more personal) and base them on up-to-date, broad domain knowledge of the market and new techniques.
- Defining the strategy for hyper-personalization and bringing the strategy into execution together with the (lead) product owners, development teams, business developers, architects and IT leads
- Bringing your business cases and proposals into the organization, using excellent communication skills to create support within a complex stakeholder field.
- You will be a role model in the field of advising and the bottom-up identification of (continuous) improvements
- You will work in close collaboration with the business developer of the grid who you will be coaching and sharing knowledge with
- Ensure we work value driven and have a solid business case for all the changes
Key deliverables & desired outcome
- Strategic vision on different digital propositions, i.e. hyper-personalization
- Support execution to create value
- Get buy-in from senior management across the bank to deliver on the personalization and outreach value streams.
- Set up ways of working across department on content capabilities and entry of new customer journey campaigns.
- In control of our risks while pushing for a progressive digital ambition
- Solid architectural foundation to build the future of consistent personalization across all (digital) channels.
As a Digital Strategist, you are part of the management team of Grid Dialogue Orchestration. Together with the Grid Owner, Lead Product Owners & IT leads, you form a team that facilitates, directs, coaches and leads the Grid.
Grid Dialogue Orchestration is fully focused on delivering a personal and relevant experience to customers. The grid consists of three major pockets of value delivery:
- We build the data foundation for all insights and feedback for the whole bank. This included measuring all online behavior, Net Promotor Score measurements and delivering fit-for-purpose data for PowerBI-dashboards, Advanced Analytics Algorithms and Client outreach & interactions.
- Client outreach to our customers. In this value stream, we deliver data to ensure high-quality customer selection and message prioritization. Last year the department sent out more than 75mio emails and even bigger numbers on banners, pop-ups and other owned and non-owned channel interactions. This work is done in close collaboration with data scientists, e-commerce journey experts and analysts of Branding Marketing and Communication.
- Hyper-personal interaction. Every interaction with the bank needs to be personal and feel trusted and relevant. We are setting up the future for how to interact with our customers. Personalization needs to be real-time and consistent over all channels such as our ABN Amro app, internet banking, chatbot, or talking to an advisor. Grid Dialogue orchestration not only delivers systems but also leads and coordinates the efforts bank-wide.
Together with the other departments within Customer & Digital Engagement (CDE) department, you are building a key element of the digital future of ABN Amro.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position, or at least 2+ years of experience in strategy consultancy
- Academic working and thinking level
- Advisory skills and knowledge of process management
- A solid data understanding (data science, data modelling, and high performance real time data distribution).
- Visualize strategic initiatives and results (to board level).
- Experience with stakeholder management at senior management level.
- Ability to develop and implement digital propositions for the long and short term based on validated business cases.
- Ability to form a vision and set priorities and make it presentable so that the execution becomes visible.
- Knowledge on how to work with business and IT-architecture and data-information architecture.
- Strong stakeholder stills and persuasion power
* Research shows that female candidates only apply after they meet 100% of the points given while male candidates already apply when they meet 60%. If you think this is the right challenge for you but are not meeting all demands? Please send in your application.
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- Possibilities for flexible working hours and work from home are negotiable. We offer good facilities for remote working.
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Are you interested? Then we’d like to see your application before 25th of February.
Please send your motivation in English and answer the following questions:
Why are you applying for this vacancy? Why are you a match with this function?
We are looking forward to your application!
If you need further information, please contact Ralf Coolen – Grid Owner Dialogue Orchestration via Ralf.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.