Senior QRM Business Analyst ALM
Imagine working at the heart of the bank where you can make a difference in the direction the bank will go. As a senior QRM business analyst you will be part of the ambitious OneALM+ program focussing on optimizing ALM’s business process, meeting all regulatory requirements and innovating ALM’s strategic data and IT landscape. Together with other ALM great minds, you will have the opportunity to spar and be challenged by different approaches to solving problems. A team that is highly focussed on cutting edge technology, like cloud computing, data analytics and QRM, would create an environment for you to learn and grow as IT trends progress.
Making a difference
We are looking for an independent senior business analyst in an agile team. Specifically we’re looking for a passionate problem-solver with an affinity for risk and IT who can work independently on specific work items.
What we are looking for in you:
- Good communication & documentation skills
- Good English proficiency
- Business analysis experience (>10 years)
- ALM knowledge, like balance sheet management
- Interest rate risk, liquidity risk or capital risk knowledge (at least one)
- QRM experience
- Azure Cloud experience is preferred
- Microsoft framework development skills is preferred
With each other
Customer focus and collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our ALM team brings talented people together to determine the way forward in the ALM domain. With you as a business analyst, the team will consist of 45 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, including: business analysts, developers, solution architects, cloud engineers, and operations engineers.
Customer focus, collaboration, communication, deliver results, convince, inspire, develop, motivate, and problem solving are clearly essential for the role of business analyst.
Growing a better world together
You’ll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our ‘Growing a better world together’ mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-or 40 hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross monthly salary between €4.426,06 and €6.322,94 (FGR10)
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay.
- An Employee Benefit Budget (8, 9, 10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out.
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career.
- Flexible working times and location-independent working.
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance.
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we’re looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a cloud engineer and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht via the ”Apply” button.
Good to know:
- Silvia de Reus Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That’s why we want to know who you really are!