(Senior) Data Analytics Consultant
Are you working for that same customer as a BI Developer or Data Analyst, but are you missing the opportunity to work with the latest technology and solutions? Then Rockfeather is the place to be!
Your role as a Data Analytics Consultant
As a Data Analytics Consultant, you advise our customers on data & analytics ambitions and challenges. During the exploratory discussions with our (potential) customers, you will recognize their goals, bottlenecks, and needs. You translate them into a tangible approach with the most suitable technologies. With us, you get the opportunity to always work with the latest technologies such as Microsoft Azure Technology, Power BI, and Tableau.
In your role as a (senior) Data Analytics Consultant, you develop data models and analytics solutions on which our customers can make intelligent data-driven decisions. Of course, your solutions are beautiful, they work intuitively, and they provide the correct information. In addition to your technical skills, you also have an eye for the business that enables you to operate as a true advisor. You do not simply create what your customers ask for, but what they need. After all, it is your profession!
Your most important tasks as a (senior) Data Analytics Consultant:
- You advise clients on data analytics journeys and challenges.
- You provide and develop good management information for your customers.
- You develop robust data models and create effective visual appealing dashboards.
- You work with various tools such as Microsoft Azure Technology, Power BI, and Tableau.
What does Rockfeather have to offer?
Rockfeather gives you the complete freedom to continue your development as a Data Analytics specialist. You want to give your experience an extra boost by using the latest technologies and not getting stuck in existing technology and with the same customers. The variety of many different ambitious customers and the latest technology are more the rule than the exception for us. Together we are passionate about the possibilities of data-driven working and offering the best solution for our customers. Our teams with Data Analytics, Data Integration, Data Science, and Low-code colleagues share their knowledge and network so that together we can realize impactful projects and unique solutions. We understand that the quality of your life determines the quality of your work. That is why we offer a complete package to take good care of yourself and your loved ones.
Just like every other company, we think we are unique, and we are ‘the place to be.’ The truth is that we are not ‘the place to be’ for a lot of people. If you are looking for a place to build a career in our ‘management’ or if you like everything clean and crisp between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., then look somewhere else.
At Rockfeather, we put craftsmanship first. We are passionate about what we do; embracing technology to empower ambitious people. If you want all the freedom and support to develop your skills to become the next ‘data guru’, then Rockfeather is the place for you. We also offer the opportunity to buy shares of the team you work in, the ultimate way to bring your entrepreneurship to the next level!
What do you bring to the table?
- You have a completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You have a minimum of three years of experience with Data & Analytics tools like Power BI or Tableau.
- You have knowledge of and experience with data integration, preferably with Azure or other Microsoft BI solutions (e.g. SSAS, SSIS, SSRS).
- You have proven experience with having helped to translate needs into robust data models and solutions for multiple stakeholders.
- Of course, you have good communication skills and a high level of customer and quality awareness.
- You have the flexibility to work and maintain focus in an evolving environment.
- You like to share knowledge with others, and you’re a team player and networker.
- You are result-driven and customer-oriented because you own the process and consistently deliver top-notch quality.
- You like to roll up your sleeves, and you have a talent for spotting new opportunities.
- You live in the Netherlands.
Apply via the application form.
Agency calls are appreciated.