How would you like to become responsible for all cybersecurity-related matters within the Sunweb Group? The Security Manager takes ownership for continuously driving and optimizing our digital security, optimizing our processes, enforcing compliance to security standards, and educating our staff on the latest threats and relevant strategies.
Do you want to work for one of the most unique, all-digital, and all cloud-based travel brands in Europe? If you #jointhejourney as our new Security Manager, you will help to shape our dynamic strategy to become the leading digital holiday expert!
The impact that you will make…
As our Security Manager, you will be part of our Architecture Team (Solution Architects, Data Architect, and Business & Application Architect). This team of professionals values supporting one another, collaboration, guidance, and providing a vision of the road ahead.
We strive to embrace change, learn together, and inspire each other. Your role as Security Manager is a key position in our organization to accelerate the growth of our company by having a secure and safe infrastructure.
- Cyber Security within Sunweb Group, own it!
- Support the development teams on secure development and providing guidelines.
- Maintaining and implementing our Cyber Security policy.
- You will actively support our service desk and system engineers on (potential) security issues.
- Handling security incidents (and implement lessons learned).
- Lead the security incident team.
- You will work together with our DPO on privacy-related topics.
- Raise organizational awareness on cyber security.
What you will bring…
As Manager Security of the Sunweb Group, you need to have a track record in a similar position. We got the basics right but you will take us to the next level. The implementation of our security roadmap will also depend on your strategic vision and advice. You will have the freedom to define your own position based on your vision on how to get Sunweb Group to an even more digitally secure and safe company for ourselves and our customers. You will not only be focusing on advising and designing policies and procedures but you will also have and hands role in resolving (potential) issues.
You get energy from a dynamic and rapidly changing environment. This environment challenges you to define and define our security strategy. For a challenge like this, you do need to bring specific (leadership) skills and competencies to Sunweb Group. Working together towards driving business growth and customer & partner satisfaction demands strategic thinking and an intrinsic drive to improve yourself, your team, and the organization. Do you have what it takes…?
- You have a bachelor’s or University degree.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position.
- CISSP certification (nice to have).
- A background in system and/or cloud Engineering experience with the following technologies:
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft 365
- Azure AD
- Experienced stakeholder manager and you know how to manage expectations.
- A people person and you know how to influence people with a sense of urgency.
- English fluent, Dutch is a nice to have.
- You live near Girona or in the Netherlands.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Hands-on mentality combined with strategic vision.
Why join Sunweb Group?
At Sunweb Group we value proactive colleagues who are eager to find out new information, advice, and to reach out to colleagues for data to improve campaigns. Continuous learning and improving yourself are some of the key aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
This is your opportunity for a career in a commercial, growing, and international company that has a lot of ambition within the travel industry. We are dedicated to becoming the leading digital holiday expert. You can become part of this and make a real impact while developing yourself to realize your own ambitions. Working for Sunweb Group means…
- You will be working for a pan-European 100% Cloud-based company.
- Freedom in your role as Security Manager, performance is measured by output.
- Occasionally travel to our international offices.
- Working for an international, ambitious, and dynamic organization.
- We welcome new ideas and entrepreneurship so we can learn from each other.
- In our Sunweb Academy, you can join “learning labs” for self-development.
- You can enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days (based on full-time employment).
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- Our headquarter for the architecture team is located in Rotterdam and we have hub offices in Antwerp, Paris, Copenhagen, Gerona, and Zurich. Currently, we mainly work from home, so can you. When the situation allows, we prefer to be in the office for 2-3 days a week.
- A great place to work and to develop yourself in an international, cross-functional setting. Salary and other benefits that fit your profile and the possibility to grow with our ambitions.
Is this your next challenge?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Security Manager? Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume with a cover letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do you have questions about the job? Please contact me via Whatsapp or give me a call so we can discuss the job at Sunweb Group.
Stace Barreiro de Leon
Talent Acquisition Expert
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People