Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst
Where and why do we need you?
Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) is an innovative and vastly growing Medical Devices Division with a strong footprint in Nordics & Benelux.
This Abbott division is constantly working to deliver the highest quality products, glucose monitoring systems, that improve the quality of life for Diabetes patients.
Because we have a mission to help everyone with diabetes live healthy and active lives through innovative and affordable glucose monitoring technology, support and education, your (new) position has been created to improve our sales and SalesForce efforts.
Your challenge as Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst Benelux
Your mission is not just identifying opportunities and improving sales processes, strategies and outcomes you actually take the sales force to the next level. You take our Sales, Marketing and Commercial teams by hand and guide them with analytical support to create the most optimal Sales Force effectiveness.
- You will be sourcing, creating, developing and implementing data collection and management tools to enhance the sales force effectiveness of the sales force teams.
- You will be coordinating and monitoring every month project in the departments.
- You will be identifying opportunities and improve sales processes, strategies and outcomes.
Of course, you are not alone as you will be reporting to the Commercial Implementation Manager Benelux and will work closely together with all other internal stakeholders and departments such as Sales, Marketing and Business Development.
What tasks and responsibilities can you expect?
- Providing data collected externally and internally to track and monitor commercial performance.
- Develop efficient, repeatable processes for reporting progress and results towards goals.
- Incentive reporting, target setting validation and calculations.
- Providing marketing business intelligence info, managing business reviews and monitoring of project KPIs.
- Support sales teams with proper account plan set-up.
This is (y)our offer!
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. We offer you a good salary, 8.33% holiday allowance and a 13th month. An employee assistance program, sports allowance, personal development budget are some great other benefits in return for your hard work and contribution to our organization.
We’re committed to strengthening our organization to hire and promote internal candidates through our hiring process, what means you will have a personal growth plan and a good career perspective.
Beside your personal development budget you can count on extensive training opportunities within the company.
A SalesForce.com expert with leadership skills, that is you
You like to bring the change, but only when it means real and good improvement! And you like to take as many people with you in this change as possible, because of your enthusiasm and natural authority. You have a commercial mindset and you are proactive challenger.
Sounds like you? Great! We hope that you are familiar with the next aspects we think are essential to have to make this job a success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Analytics or a related field;
- Must have a minimum 3 years’ professional experience in sales force effectiveness, data manipulation and analysis.
- Excellent in Dutch and English, both oral and written communications. French is a plus.
- Experience with SF.COM is required.
- Advanced/Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel.
Are you looking for a new challenge? And do you recognize yourself in the outlined profile?
You can apply via the ”Apply” button or email your resume and letter of application to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Talent Acquisition Specialist a.i., email@example.com. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien.