Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst
Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) is an innovative and vastly growing Medical Devices Division with a strong footprint in Nordics & Benelux.
This Abbott division is constantly working to deliver the highest quality products, glucose monitoring systems, that improve the quality of life for Diabetes patients.
With the introduction of Freestyle Libre, we have a mission to help everyone with diabetes live healthy and active lives through innovative and affordable glucose monitoring technology, support and education.
Due to the introduction of Freestyle Libre and a strong increase in market share in an increasingly complex region, we are now looking to grow our team further with a new position:
Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst Benelux
As a Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst Benelux, you will be providing analytical support to the Sales, Marketing and Commercial team in the Netherlands and Belgium.
You will be sourcing, creating, developing and implementing data collection and management tools to enhance the sales force effectiveness of the sales force teams.
By identifying opportunities and improving sales processes, strategies and outcomes you can take the sales force to the next level.
You will be reporting to the Commercial Implementation Manager Benelux and will work closely together with all other internal stakeholders.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Providing data collected externally and internally to track and monitor commercial performance.
- Be the owner of SalesForce.Com improvements and enhancements.
- Be the “Voice of Sales” and support the S&OP process.
- Develop efficient, repeatable processes for reporting progress and results towards goals.
- Incentive reporting, target setting validation and calculations.
- Provide analysis and & interpretation reports to management regarding typical sales force effectiveness metrics and areas for improvement.
- Providing marketing business intelligence info, managing business reviews and monitoring of project KPIs.
- Support sales teams with proper account plan set-up.
Required knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Analytics or a related field;
- Must have a minimum 3 years’ professional experience in sales force effectiveness, data manipulation and analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to translate data into actionable solutions and recommendations to drive business results – ‘story-telling’.
- Excellent in Dutch and English, both oral and written communications. French is a plus.
- Experience with SF.COM is required.
- Advanced/Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel.
What do we offer?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment.
In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities, and good career perspective.
How to apply?
If you are appealed by Abbott, looking for a job with meaning and recognize yourself in the outlined profile, please make your interest known. You can apply via the ”Apply” button or email your resume and letter of application to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, email@example.com.