Returns Supervisor _ GH
Fulltime | Brembio
We are looking for a Returns & Gate House Supervisor
The role will be responsible for executing returns control in the warehouse for customer goods in order to achieve smooth inbound process, secure quality of the process, productivity and inform stakeholders about returns management progress, issues and their solutions.
Established in 2011, Samsung SDS Smart Logistics (part of the Korean multinational Samsung Group) is one of the fastest growing logistics service providers in the world and specializes in innovative logistics services by developing and applying optimized solutions and providing SCM consultancy to customers based on their own Cello platform. The company is active worldwide in 40 countries employing more than 4.500 logistics experts.
Purpose of the job
This role will be based in our newly opened warehouse in Brembio, Italy. This role will report to Site Manager.
Key activities for this role include:
- Execute daily supervision of returns process since truck arrival till final goods receipt and putaway;
- Act as a contact and escalation person for order desk, 3PL partners and SCM coordinator as well as direct contact for key stakeholder and higher management to supply information and provide advice on returns process and projects;
- Continued analysis of returns operation and KPI in order to monitor any disturbances and reprioritize activities within the inbound team;
- Initiate and implement process improvements and cost saving projects;
- Lead and coordinate returns projects to accomplish innovative process improvements;
- Ensure security compliance is adhered too as per company security process to prevent loss;
- Assist with audits and compliance checks;
- Supervise and support all returns activity with inbound coordinators;
- Organize regular meetings with the team and key stakeholders to ensure transparent communication on activities and projects;
- Support daily operations in Gatehouse:
- Trucks management
- Documents management & archive
- Actively support Site Manager when needed.
PROFILE – COMPETENCE
For this role we are looking for a strong team player with a result driven mindset. He/she has creative ideas and will make sure the job is done.
We are looking for an employee with:
- 5+ years working experience in Logistics industry with a focus on returns management.
- Proficient level of Italian; English is preferred;
- Skilled in MS Office and ERP system;
- Experience in working with WMS tools;
- Able to support the documentation of processes and procedures;
- Flexible mindset and hands-on mentality;
- Open to other cultures;
- Willing to supervise shift operation
- Availability to help the gate house team and to work occasionally on 2 shifts (6-14; 14-22), if needed. The main working time will be the central shift (9-18).
We offer a Permanent contract with an interesting compensation package.
Come join us!
If this role matches your profile please apply now attaching your CV and your motivation letter by clicking on the application button.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.