Power BI Consultant
Customs Support Group is Europe’s number 1 neutral and leading service provider in the field of ‘digital customs’. With our innovative approach, we build smart, fast, and efficient digital customs solutions. We are committed to an exceptional customer experience with our end-to-end services for both carriers and direct end customers.
What are you going to do?
As a specialist in Power BI, you provide reliable data to our customers and departments. Your reports and dashboards are the critical links between our business and our clients. Next to this, you will be a part of the team that designs, develops, and implements our data warehouse (DWH). By fully utilizing your skills, you really help our organization to move forward on our ambitions. In this, you are aimed at continuously developing yourself to get the best out of yourself and out of the opportunities that the data world has to offer.
- Building and developing dashboards in Power BI to meet the information needs of the different teams
- Structuring and analyzing data
- Ensure clear direction for improvement initiatives and expert advice to our management team; you like being a true sparring partner
- Maintaining, improving, and cleaning data from our various databases
- Good communication with the various departments where you explain your ideas and their impact on work processes in an understandable manner
- Roll out and enable utilization of the dashboards in the organization
What do you have:
You have a proven track record that shows you are the right fit for this position;
- You love DATA!
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You understand data and data modeling and the importance of a good data model for successful Data & Analytics solutions
- Driven to create the best data solutions and reports using innovative and progressive Microsoft tools
- You like to follow developments in the field of Data and in particular Power BI
- You enjoy testing out new possibilities and sharing your knowledge
- Like Customs Support, you never stop learning, and you are always looking to optimize and improve solutions or working methods
- You enjoy working with a team (internal and external) on small and large data challenge
Your compensation & benefits
- A good and competitive salary in line with your level of experience
- Good fringe benefits, including an attractive pension plan and a profit-sharing bonus
- Learning & development programs
- Monthly net contribution for your health insurance,
- Company laptop
- Mobile phone allowance
- Hybrid Office/Home working policy
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive mobility options
- Collective arrangements
- A position with impact within an innovative organization with a challenging, international growth strategy and with attention to your personal growth and further development
Are you interested in a challenging and internationally oriented position that facilitates and makes international trade more efficient?
Then click on the ‘Apply now! ‘ button and we will contact you as soon as possible!