What are you going to do?
As our Manager Data, Analytics & Reporting (new position) you will lead the implementation of Data Governance, Reporting and Analysis for the Finance function with a global scope. You have a strong vision on how to build this new department and you will work closely on these major topics with peers from the other functions. You will coach, develop and motivate your team of specialists (Business Analysts and BI Specialists).
Enza Zaden is taking great steps in digitizing our organization and you, as our Manager Data, Analytics & Reporting, will lead the way in building our capability for insight and accuracy.
With your team of Business Intelligence specialists and Business Analysts you will structure, lead and implement the Finance reporting needs, set up solid master data governance, improve processes and perform financial analyses.
You will work closely with your stakeholders in Finance, the I&D Data Lab and the other functions to identify needs and coordinate work and resources.
- Lead, inspire, develop and work together with a team of BI-specialist and Business Analysts for Finance.
- Lead the implementation of data governance, reporting and analysis for Finance.
- data governance & data quality process and execution
- master data management for all key applications
- coordination of all data (process) owners, data stewards and data specialists
- represent the function in the cross functional Data Governance Board.
- Lead and ensure fulfillment of all reporting needs for the assigned function in alignment with the Global I&D Data Lab and the functional management team.
- Ensure all reporting and analysis needs are clearly defined, scoped and assigned to the appropriate teams and areas.
- Communicate and align with stakeholders within the own function and cross functional, be the key contact for the I&D Data Lab.
- Be a proactive member of the Global Business Control team. Be a sparring partner for the plan-to-perform team and Strategic Business Partners. Give input to the department strategy and year plan.
We are looking for a Finance, BI, Data Management and Governance professional who can build this new department within the Finance organization.
This demands an impact-driven, business-minded, problem solving, pro-active professional with strong analytical capabilities. You bring good leadership skills and can collaborate with senior stakeholders. You have a hands-on and a ‘can do’ mentality.
You have excellent and clear communication skills in English. Furthermore you are a strong motivator for your team, you bring functional people management skills and are able to build our new department and bring them to the next level.
You look for the best possible way to achieve goals and are able to connect and collaborate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
In short, you;
- have a master’s degree in Finance, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence or related study.
- have minimum of 5 years’ experience with finance, reporting, data management, data integration, data quality.
- you bring good project management experience.
- you need to have strong coaching skills and you can motivate your team.
- bring strong stakeholder management skills, you are an outstanding analytical and conceptual thinker.
- have a strong attention to detail.
- are currently living in the Netherlands. Working from home is possible, working a few days per week at the Enza Zaden office in Enkhuizen is necessary.
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. And produces and sells its seeds all over the world. We have made an animation to explain to you properly (and as briefly as possible) what we do.
The purpose of our work? To offer everyone worldwide access to healthy and varied vegetables. With more than 2000 passionate colleagues all over the world, we work together every day on the vegetables of tomorrow.
Please, send your application to our Recruitment department, via the Apply now! button.
Caroline van Oppen, Corporate Recruiter, +31 655680161 or e-mail; email@example.com