Financial Systems Manager
Your role as Financial Systems Manager;
Domino’s Pizza Enterprises has a significant footprint in Europe covering 6 markets. The Finance team use several systems in their day-to-day activity and there is a significant need for local support in administering and developing those systems. The role reporting to the EU CFO and the Group Head of Financial Systems (based in Australia). As well as ensuring the existing systems run seamlessly, the successful candidate will assist in the delivery of key Finance automation and technology projects. Drawing on your experience with Finance technology and process automation, you will recommend ways of utilising existing technology to drive efficiencies in the team.
Founded in 1960, Domino’s is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery operating a network of companyowned and franchise-owned stores in the United States and international markets. Australia based Domino’s Pizza Enterprises (DPE) is the largest Domino’s franchisee worldwide(France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg and Denmark for EU). This characterises the international flavour and culture of the company. Domino’s has the ambition and opportunity to grow significantly in the coming years which will be an extra trigger for this role to be part of a growing and professional finance team.
The ideal candidate has an educational background in Finance or IT where knowledge and a proven track record of ERP / finance systems is mandatory. Additionally he or she has a solid track record with business requirements built up over a number of years in an international team or environment. Preferably the candidate also has been exposed to high-pace and fast-growing companies.
For this role we are looking for the candidate who has the desire to be part of an international, well-educated, team, whereby he or she is able to switch between time sensitive projects and business related financial matters. The position is based in Nieuwegein and hybrid, working from home and in the office.
VITRU | International Executive Recruitment is exclusively assisting Domino’s to recruit the best candidate for this crucial role.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the Finance team by maintaining and administering the existing Finance Systems (Navision, NetSuite, Power BI, Jet Reports, Medius, Blackline).
- Providing end user assistance and troubleshooting any issues raised.
- Requirements gathering and scoping of projects.
- Continual education of stakeholders throughout the business to ensure better utilisation of control of systems.
- Work with IT to establish best practise when it comes to setting up new environments/ systems & infrastructure.
- Ensure best practise is being maintained for our IT Controls around our financial systems.
- Partner with various team leaders to identify ways financial systems can create efficiencies within their current processes.
- Manage the organization’s financial system landscape including maintenance, optimization and implementation.
- Collate, review and update the team’s procedural manuals & training materials around system related matters.
- Estimating time & resources required to deliver projects and savings that will be provided.
- Documenting new processes and ensuring users are trained.
- Degree in commerce/business/accounting or IT.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in a finance system focussed role.
- Previous experience in finance or accounting is a pre.
- Strong experience with systems improvement and process implementation.
- Power BI experience is a plus (M query, DAX).
- Experience of delivering process change that is measurable and supports continuous improvement.
- Advanced Excel uses (VBA).
- Relevant knowledge on SQL.
- Ability to collaborate and train other (finance)staff.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
What is in it for you?
Would you like to join a young, international dynamic team in a fast-growing organisation that is all about quality in the world’s largest pizza deliverer? Be part of a dynamic company with a hands- on and driven culture. This role gives you the unique opportunity to take your finance career to the next level.
Domino’s offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast-growing international company. Our client offers a very competitive remuneration package as well as healthy secondary benefits.
Founded in 1960, Domino’s is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery operating a network of company-owned and franchise-owned stores in the United States and international markets. Australia based Domino’s Pizza Enterprises (DPE) is the largest Domino’s franchisee worldwide (France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg and Denmark for EU).
These mostly franchised stores are serviced by three commissaries. DPE believes the business in Europe could be expanded to at least 2,500 stores in the future.
For more information, please check www.dominos.com.au/inside-dominos.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and you meet all the above requirements please send your resume via the application form on our website to VITRU, The European Executive Recruitment Firm.
For more information about this position, please contact Max Eweg at VITRU via +31 6 13 08 68 94 (www.vitru-hr.com).
Agency calls are not appreciated.