At a glance
You are going to work with the six data & analytics teams of Customer Digital Engagement (CDE). In this role you will work closely side by side with the head of CoEs BI & Analytics and Advanced Analytics & AI and the Management Team, servicing the front-office of ABN AMRO with data & analytics services and products.
One day might be completely different than the other. It’s important that you can easily switch gears from time to time and have broad knowledge about various topics. Your days will consist of a very diverse set of activities and responsibilities. These include maintaining business operations, processes, internal communications, safeguarding digital risks and privacy, rolling out training sessions, budgeting & forecasting, managing internal stakeholders, as well as shaping the teams’ identity and culture.
In short, it is your responsibility to manage business related activities. You also act as the ambassador and the voice of Data & Analytics, so you promote the interests of the six teams. The list below is merely a selection of the activities that the job entails but it is not limited to this list
- Continue to devise and execute a Data Awareness & Education program to increase data literacy among data and non-data roles cross client units
- Maintain good relationships with key I&T and business stakeholders
- Foster and cultivate the teams’ identity and culture via formal and informal events, communications, rewards, workshops and general workplace happiness
- Organise workplace applications e.g., Teams channel, consistent branding and templates for presentations, monitoring group inbox, organising files, tracking access management, updating members, and creating a SharePoint with all the necessary documents and information for the team
- Safeguard Data Privacy as the Privacy SPOC for the Privacy Office, in close collaboration with the Digital Risk CoE. Tasks include but are not limited to describing and updating relevant data processes in OneTrust, creating and maintaining processes that secures data privacy of our customers, acting as the first line privacy expert on privacy questions from the team and keeping the awareness on data privacy matters high within the Managing Team
- Execute administrative tasks on HR topics e.g., publish vacancies, run monthly HR overviews
- Monitor budgets and administer FTE planning
- Organise and facilitate MT meetings, stand ups etc
- Spot opportunities for improvement and proactively put them into practice
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- Able to speak fluently Dutch and English
- Minimum of three years’ experience with data & analytics in a digital environment
- Able to work independently, but knows how to leverage internal network
- Analytical mind comfortable to take responsibility for tasks
- Able to spot opportunities and propose fit solutions
- Eager to connect with people
- Excellent communicator with solid presentation skills
We are offering
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
This role will be located in Amsterdam. Should you want to know more about this job opening, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.