At a glance
You are going to work with the six data & analytics teams of Customer Digital Engagement (CDE). In this role you will work closely side by side with the head of CoEs BI & Analytics and Advanced Analytics & AI and the Management Team, servicing the front-office of ABN AMRO with data & analytics services and products.
One day might be completely different than the other. It’s important that you can easily switch gears from time to time and have broad knowledge about various topics. Your days will consist of a very diverse set of activities and responsibilities. These include maintaining business operations, processes, internal communications, safeguarding digital risks and privacy, rolling out training sessions, budgeting & forecasting, managing internal stakeholders, as well as shaping the teams’ identity and culture.
In short, it is your responsibility to manage business related activities. You also act as the ambassador and the voice of Data & Analytics, so you promote the interests of the six teams. The list below is merely a selection of the activities that the job entails but it is not limited to this list
Below you will find the key responsibilities of the Data & Portfolio Consultant (non-exhaustive). The role is to be further shaped based on the experience and ambition of a selected candidate.
- Ensure with management team VIA CoE (combined CoEs) all seven fundamentals are in place for all six teams (+ 1x Wealth Management BI & Analytics team) and socialized with business stakeholders. VIA COE fundamentals: Vision, Metrics, Roadmap, Operating Model, People & Culture, Data Management, Enabling Data Architecture
- Proactively foresee optimizations and standardization within the seven fundamentals and across the six teams
- Pick up incoming ad-hoc/ urgent requests from CDE and upper management MTs (ExBo, ExBo-1) for resolution with the management team VIA CoE
- Together with the head of combined CoEs and business controller manage allocated business budget and support budget/ capacity distribution with main dependency parties (grid Dialogue Orchestration, DM&A teams)
- Divide and conquer responsibilities for a selection of bank-wide data & analytics solutions, together with the management team colleagues in VIA CoE. This includes project management and delivery responsibilities; depending on bank-wide solution, possibility to temporarily conduct Analytics PO role for virtual team(s) made up of data professionals, colleagues in the business and/or (Customer) grids
- Produce and maintain materials for VIA COE towards senior management, including portfolio reporting
- Ability to swiftly manage and shift between operational, tactical, strategic activities and deliver in line with commitments
- Experience liaising and managing a wide array of (business) stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Able to speak fluently Dutch and English
- Minimum of three years’ experience with data & analytics in a digital environment
- Able to work independently, but knows how to leverage internal network
- Analytical mind comfortable taking responsibility for tasks
- Able to spot opportunities and propose fit solutions
- Eager to connect with people
- Excellent communicator with solid presentation skills
We are offering
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass
- A solid pension plan
This role will be located in Amsterdam. Should you want to know more about this job opening, please reach out to at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.