You will act as the linking pin between business experts of different portfolios in the bank, quantitative analysts, finance & control and IT colleagues. You help to make it happen. Especially because, as our Credit Model Consultant, you are responsible for managing and working on the (re)development and maintenance of credit risk models of Rabobank.
Making a difference
As a Credit Model Consultant you are responsible for:
- Conducting and/or coordinating reviews of credit risk models
- Stakeholder management relating to model redevelopments
- You will act as a business partner for senior management of various departments globally to discuss regulatory and model changes and their impact
- Implementing regulatory changes
- Work on inter-disciplinary projects with credit risk model components
In general, you are considered as the center of competence for all credit risk modelling related topics and you are expected to be creative in enhancement of the BIS related issues and supportive towards the business, globally and on a daily basis.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Compliance Legal Risk Department brings talented people together for, the quantitative development of several model types from start to finish, data quality checks, analyses to create a new model and the correct implementation of our models. With you as a Credit Model Consultant, the team consist of 10 to 15 various colleagues in a variety of roles, including:
Dennis – Credit Modelling Consultant, “My main challenge is to find the most efficient way to make the puzzle of regulations and mathematics done without losing the business incentives of our institution. Our job takes place in between the complex quantitative and regulatory framework and it gives us the opportunity to professionally grow in both a technical and in a business content”.
- Customer focus, collaboration with stakeholders, delivering results and communication power are clearly essential for the role of Credit Model Consultant. In addition, it’s important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- You have a Master degree Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related
- You have at least basic knowledge of credit risk parameters and capital calculation
- You have knowledge of and/or strong affinity with credit risk models, and are willing to gain detailed knowledge on models to become center of expertise
- Experience in credit analysis or credit risk within a financial institution and have knowledge of banking operations and banking portfolios is a pre
- For project managers, proven experience in project management is a pre or requirement depending on seniority
- Working proficiency of English is required
Growing a better world together
You’ll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our ‘Growing a better world together’ mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Actively protecting our clients by ensuring that the funds we lend and the mortgages we provide are well within acceptable risk levels
- Working toward a new generation of risk models that not only fulfil regulatory requirements, but also allow us to expand our reach and help more people, communities and societies to thrive. Safeguarding our investments in nature, culture, agriculture and development with risk models that sustain and advance the bank’s position
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross yearly salary between €62k and €110k depending on your experience and Seniority. This salary is based on a 40 hours contract.
- A thirteenth month and holiday pay
- An Employee Benefit Budget (9 or 10 % of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout
- A personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career
- Flexible working times and location-independent working
- 100 % reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%
Are you the person we’re looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Credit Model Consultant and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht via the ‘Apply‘ button.
Good to know
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Mieke van Riel, coordinator Group Credit Models on +31 651 59 15 79 or email@example.com
- Mohamed Chaaibi, recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via +31 623 36 14 65 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank
- The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That’s why we want to know who you really are!
Acquisition further to this vacancy is not appreciated