At a glance
As Cluster Lead you are, together with the Grid owner of the Risk Data & Modelling Grid, responsible for driving the ambition of the Risk Data & Modelling Grid. Cluster Lead for the Risk Data Compliancy & Sourcing provides strategic guidance for the self-steering teams who deliver guidance and support in Data Compliance, Data governance, Business Data model for Finance & Risk, Central Data sourcing for Risk, and perform impact analysis of new regulations and changes.
What do you see when you envision the next step? Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We want to hear it!
The Cluster Lead is responsible for the four teams: Data Compliancy (BCBS239, TRIM, RTS, ABN Data policies), Data Governance, Data sourcing & Data Modelling and the Value Proposition team for Risk Data.
As Cluster Lead you will set high level priorities for the teams, maintain an overview of the activities in the team, and reports on that in a comprehensive way. You manage the stakeholders of the team with regards to Data compliancy, policy, ABN AMRO Data framework, regulations and will represent the teams in the bank in various committees, Management Teams and Change Grids as well as towards regulators.
You have the aim to educate and bring awareness about Risk data compliance and governance within the Risk organization and within the ABN AMRO organization about Risk Data needs.
The Cluster Lead has a coaching role and is HR responsible for the four teams (appr. 15-20 FTE). You set the boundaries of what is expected from the teams, coaches the team to realize their deliveries, you are pro-actively involved if boundaries are tested and coaches the teams to optimize their activities (qualitative and quantitative). You are responsible for support in compliance to Data regulations and Policy adherence and adherence to the ABN AMRO Data capability framework.
Key Result Areas:
- Collectively responsible for vision, strategy and execution of the Risk Data & Modelling Grid year plan and multiyear/ midterm planning;
- Safeguards compliancy on Risk data and Risk Processes according to existing and future rules and regulations by proving guidance and support and standards for a compliant framework of data, controls, processes and procedures;
- Implements and maintains the Risk Data governance
- Ensures uniform sourcing of well controlled data for Risk Management;
- Maintains the Finance and Risk Business Data model;
- Manage Risk Data Quality issues within the bank wide Data Quality issue management process;
- Perform impact analysis of new regulations, new changes, and new policies for Risk;
- Contributes to relevant projects/ programmes within the ABN AMRO organisation;
- Knows the environment and knows and understands the needs/ requirements of the various stakeholders (internally & externally);
- Creates an environment where specialists meet, cooperate and learn from each other;
- Stimulates personal and professional development and encouraging rotating across risk types.
Your work environment
Risk Data compliancy & sourcing is part of the Risk Data & Modelling grid which is part of the Risk Data & Analytics (RD&A) department, and plays an active role in change for all the Risk departments. We employ 80-100 staff (business and IT), all of whom share a passion for getting the most out of Risk data. Our aim is to generate reliable Risk data to empower Risk to act objectively, compliant and fast. We do this by improving the data sourcing process, the data quality at source, implement Risk data platforms, alignment between Finance & Risk data and data governance process.
- Academic master’s degree or PhD;
- Languages: English fluent.
- At least 10 years of experience in a financial environment of which more than 5 years in a regulatory environment and at least 5 years in a senior or managerial role;
- Experience in Risk Management, Data compliancy and data sourcing processes;
- Strong personality with respect to interaction with internal stakeholders, regulators and other external stakeholders;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Proven ability to perform in a multi-cultural environment and team player;
- Strong personality to achieve the behavioural and cultural change within a multi-cultural environment;
- Agile Knowledge or experience is preferred.
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally;
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness;
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits;
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year;
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function;
- A solid pension plan.
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter. For questions about this position, please get in touch with Krista Luijten (firstname.lastname@example.org), Grid Owner Risk Data & Modelling.
We very much look forward meeting you.
Gelijke kansen voor iedereen
Het succes van onze organisatie staat of valt met de kwaliteit van onze mensen en de ideeën die zij hebben. Echt verrassende inzichten en innovatieve oplossingen voor onze klanten ontstaan door een samenspel van culturen, kennis en ervaring. Daarom is diversiteit voor onze organisatie ontzettend belangrijk. Om ervoor te zorgen dat alle collega’s binnen ABN AMRO hun kwaliteiten kunnen ontplooien, stimuleren we een inclusieve cultuur waarin iedereen zich betrokken en gewaardeerd voelt.