What impact will you make?
Do you like working with new big data platforms like Hadoop, Spark, Map Reduce? Are you ready for the challenge to help our clients with their exponentially growing structured and unstructured data? Are you able to distill new business insights by combining data form many different sources? According to Gartner, Deloitte is one of the leading providers of professional services related to big data analytics.
This is how
You will help our clients in the design and organization of their future data architecture in order to obtain the maximum value from all relevant data available. Depending on the customer’s needs this could be realized by creating real time reports and dashboards and/or combining different internal and external data sources. You will be working side by side with other experts from Deloitte in order to come to a multidisciplinary perspective and solution. While doing so, you will for example be working on projects in the area of Customer Analytics, Finance, Supply Chain and/or Workforce Analytics in different sectors and industries.
At Deloitte Consulting, the world’s biggest Consulting practice, you will advise top notch companies on the areas of growth, innovation, and strategy. You will see infinite opportunities for your customers. As business or IT-talent you are able to think of ‘out of the box’ solutions that lead to the best results, formulated in clear goals and realistic planning for your projects.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You will share your expertise in the Analytics & Cognitive portfolio in Amsterdam all of whom are specialists in the Strategy, Analytics and M&A offering.
The world is changing, fast. Competitors come out of nowhere, governments and regulators need faster and better insight, customers are demanding a more personalized experience, and volumes of data are doubling every two years. You’ll serve as a trusted advisor, helping our clients make intelligent decisions about how to consistently succeed in their market. You’ll partner with board-level clients to architect data-driven programs that transform their businesses, working with some of the most innovative technologies around. Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and robotics, are key principles in this department. Obviously, Consulting also has a major impact (on): see an example here.
Working in creative, agile teams, you’ll help clients unlock the insight and value buried deep inside their organizations. You’ll help them modernize their data and analytics environments, and apply next generation AI and intelligent automation technologies. These are technologies driven by the transformational impact of AI-enabled, automated processes and optimized through human-centered design.
The Analytics & Cognitive portfolio consists of three main disciplines: Data & Analytics Modernization (DAM), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Visual Analytics (VA). These teams represent our main skills and specialism but do not limit us in how individual team members can excel and master traits. The Analytics & Cognitive portfolio enable to tackle all kind of data and information business challenges. The teams work in close collaboration with each other and other servicelines.
- Data & Analytics Modernization: focusses on processing huge amounts of external and internal data (volume), preferably in real time (Velocity) and in a structured and unstructured form (Variety).
- Artificial Intelligence: Takes and static approach in creating a deeper understanding of data. This includes the use of methodologies such as Machine Learning, Clustering & Segmentation, Text Mining and Process Mining.
- Visual Analytics: Professions in getting across the business message by means of KPI Dashboarding, Advanced Visualisation and Storytelling with data.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
- 6 to 10 years of relevant working experience in a Big Data / Analytics environment as an Architect, Project Manager, and/or Analyst;
- Graduated with a Master’s degree (like Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Science or Technical Business Administration);
- Strong affinity with solving project-based business problems;
- Demonstrable experience with sustaining and extending a relationship with clients;
- Be a project manager with ambition;
- Be responsible for sales and delivery of advisory jobs;
- Thorough knowledge and experience with one or several of the following relevant technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Map Reduce). Furthermore, you are familiar with concepts such as Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, and the use of database platforms and tools such as Oracle, Informatica PowerCenter, and MS SQL Server.
- Relevant certificates (Spark, Hadoop / Cloudera or CBIP) are a plus.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English language.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position via the ‘Apply’ button. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Toine van Kastel on +31882885136.