Do you have experience in online marketing? Do you combine your analytical skills with your communications skills to get things done? Are you ready for your next challenge? Welcome to Office Depot..
This is who we are
We are Office Depot. We provide business supplies and services to help our customers work better – whatever their workplace. We are a single source for everything customers need to be more productive, including the latest technology, core office supplies, print and document services, business services, facilities products, furniture, and school essentials.
Within Europe, Office Depot operates in thirteen countries through it's two main brands: Office Depot and Vikin
This the role:
As an Online Marketing Analyst you establish facts, derivie insights and recommend actions, You guide the Commercial Analysis team and inform our decision making and drive our understanding of customer and business performance.
You will apply your analytical skills combining data from multiple sources, providing insights on our customer segments, business performance, marketing campaigns, sales channels and products.
- Create and maintain regular and ad-hoc insights
- Conduct in-depth analysis by combining and interpreting external and internal quantitative and qualitative data
- Discover ways in which business value can be added to the data. Design customer self-service interfaces for specific internal customer needs (in close collaboration with IT), visualise and interpret results
- Advise colleagues and management (pro-actively and on request) on data and insight analysis, data sources, commercial opportunities and market developments
- Turn complex information / facts into clear findings that help take action or reach decisions.
- Turn data into actionable insights for the online marketing channels
- Designing and implement multi-variant tests
- Turn complex data into accessible stories to guide good, fact-based, commercial decisions
- Understand the direct business and guide the development and execution of advertising and marketing strategies. Identify opportunities to improve performance and provide recommendations
- Support Marketing, Merchandising and E-commerce teams
This is what you offer:
- Bachelor degree along with 2-4 years’ experience or a higher academic achievement and up to 2 years’ experience
- Business acumen with a focus on providing data and insights to meet internal customer requirements
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as SAS or similar
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage processes
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- Proven knowledge and experience in Online Marketing; worked within the online marketing field and is able to determine and interpret online marketing KPI's to drive performance on channel, campaign and customer level
- Agency or consultancy experience; to identify the needs of each stakeholder group. Facilitate open communication and discussion between stakeholders and can provide leadership, training, and guidelines to promote the development and exploitation of analytics in this organization
- Experience (min. 2 yrs.) with data tracking, web analytics and data visualization tools, like Signal, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Tableau and VisualIQ
- Possess a drive for results
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written. Other language skills (Dutch and/or German) would be an advantage
This is what we offer
We welcome you to a challenging, international environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences. At Office Depot you get the chance to develop yourself and to discover your talents. Besides that we offer:
- 24 days of leave, and in addition; 12 ADV days based on a fulltime contract;
- Opportunity to buy Office Depot products with a significant employee discount;
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance;
- Healthy work-life balance and flexible working hours
For further information about this challenging role you can contact Kirsten de Roo, via 00316-41213022. Are you interested and do you want to apply? Please send your application to Kirsten de Roo, via the 'Apply' button.
Agency calls not appreciated