We are looking for a Data Consultant
Are you a new or experienced data guru who does not know how to stop? Are you passionate about data analytics, engineering and its design? Are you 'eager to learn' and always looking for growth and knowledge? Are you innovative, hard working, energetic and dedicated? Then you are our new data consultant in the field of Digital Analytics!
Your new workplace
Adversitement helps companies understand customer behavior so that they can adjust their marketing and user experience. We have a great focus on data quality and privacy. Unlike all other digital agencies, we are not only analysis specialists, but we are technically very skilled to design, build, and develop analytic implementations. We are combining our pragmatic approach, academic knowledge and innovative tools to enter into long-term partnerships with companies such as Vodafone, ING, Rabobank and Robeco.
You will find yourself in an inspiring, talented and incredibly enthusiastic team. We conquer the world quickly and with control, as real explorers do. We have offices in the Netherlands, UK, and Germany. Together we will discover and change the world.
You are: A Team player | Problem solving | Proactive Result oriented | Honest | Responsible
What do we offer you?
The freedom you enjoy while performing your work is quite unique. A lot of responsibility in a short time for the people who can handle this. You come in a team that is young, helpful, smart and energetic. In addition, we offer you the following benefits of working with Adversitement:
- An inspiring work environment where you work for beautiful A-brands.
- Beautiful young team of colleagues with Friday afternoon Beer o’clock.
- Thorough work-in process.
- Good supplement to your carrier.
You work directly as a consultant for the customer. You map the problem and the data flows of the customer, analyzes and your output is always more than what is expected of you. You have the technical guidance about the design, implementation and maintenance of data processing solutions. You train and coach consultants and customers. You translate technical market developments into new solutions. You like to work in the field of Data Science and in a dynamic, inspiring environment. You are a real team player where you always show 100% commitment. You have a great sense of responsibility and like to share knowledge with your team and your customer.
What are you bringing
- Experience with consulting, training, coaching or other forms of knowledge transfer
- Affinity with data analysis
- Fluent Dutch and English
You have a pre if you have:
- Experience with Web Analytics implementations and/or analyzes (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Piwik)
- Experience with Tag Management implementations (Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
- Experience with Front-end development (HTML / CSS, jQuery, Testing)
- Have experience with Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Data Engineering, Data Science, Databases
Send your CV with motivation before March 30, 2018 to Nicolle Prins: email@example.com