Lead the design and improvement of the technology architecture
As the Lead Architect of NOVA you will report to directly to the Head of NOVA. Together with the Lead Product Owner, you will be responsible for defining innovative, future proof, technical solutions for the NOVA Platform. You will bring it to the level where the tech leads are able to execute your designs for both the infrastructural and the application architecture.
SO, WHO ARE YOU?
To be our perfect match, we are looking for someone who has the following experience:
- You are a self-motivated Architect. Someone who is always on top of the latest technologies, likes to go to tech seminars and stays up to date with the newest tech trends.
- You understand what it means to work in a startup environment, but you have the experience of working with enterprise architecture, in complex environments.
- You have some familiarity with (AWS) Cloud Technology (e.g. EC2, S3, RDS, Route 53, DMS, Redshift, Aurora…)
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO @ NOVA?
- We expect you to take the lead in design and improving the overall architecture on both the infrastructural side and the application side, down to an executable level.
- We expect you to come up with the technical, future proof, solutions to support the technical roadmap defined by you and the Lead Product Owner.
- You will actively contribute to productization of the platform
- You will act as our technical specialist, during pre-sales meetings.
- You look forward to coach the other architects, team-leads and developers where necessary.
AND OFF COURSE WORK ON SEVERAL PROJECTS
Energy+ Integration of NOVA with our customers backend systems (SAP, Mecoms, …)
GDPR Ensuring our Platform is compliant with European Guideline with regard to IT Security.
Transition to Cloud native Improve modularity, performance, availability, security, interoperability, elasticity, etc. of our platform hosted fully in AWS.
OUR TECHNICAL LANDSCAPE
OUR OFFER TO YOU
We ask a lot, but we know our renumeration package is quite good!
- A good salary, fitting your experience! For this position we offer a salary between 5528 euro and 6910 euro gross per month based on a 40 hours workweek, excluding holiday allowance and 30 holidays.
- A 15% bonus scheme, based on a full time, fixed, year salary.
- A flexible way of working, anywhere in the office and from home.
- Easy to reach office. Only 850 meters from Den Bosch Central Station and a NS business account. Decide with us where our HQ will be once we formed the LT.
- A job with a successful and leading European Energy company.
READY TO JUMP?
For more information about this position, please contact Rico van der Kooij, Sr. IT Recruiter at Essent via the 'Apply' button or give him a call at +31621364687
The recruitment proces generally consists of 2 interviews on location and a final interview discussing the T&C.
(We are not looking for any contracting solutions and we do not appreciate any third party sales calls.)