You know how to let open source cloud based technologies jive together? Then this one is for you
As the Chief API & Integration of NOVA you will report to the Chief Architect. The summary is simple, the job is not: You will be responsible for the integration of all applications and features of the NOVA platform.
SO, WHO ARE YOU?
To be our perfect match, we are looking for someone who has the following experience:
- A self-motivated API integration Tech Lead. Someone who is always on top of the latest trends within the API Domain.
- You have solid understanding and experience with different integration tools and API management, in both open source and licensed software environment.
- You have excellent hands-on knowledge with applying Enterprise Integration patterns & practices.
- You like to work with many different coding languages, like Java, PHP or Python.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO @ NOVA?
- You will take the lead in the integration of the different components within the platform, as well as define integration strategies when onboarding new customers.
- You analyze, design, configure, built and test all API’s used.
- You will actively contribute to productization of the platform
- You coach your team of developers to outperform themselves. You support them, coach them and you know how to challenge your team both personally and technically.
- As tech lead, you will spend about 60% on non coding work (solving architectural issues, reviewing code and coaching your team) and 40% on actual coding.
- You will directly interact with internal and external customers .
- You will work together with Product Management, Architects and developers, to translate customer requests into useful product functionality.
- Till end of this year working in Den Bosch or Eindhoven for 2 days a week and Kontich (near Antwerp) 3 days a week. (We will arrange for all logistics)
AND OFF COURSE WORK ON SEVERAL PROJECTS
Energy+ Integration of NOVA with our customers backend systems (SAP, Mecoms, …)
GDPR Ensuring our Platform is compliant with European Guideline with regard to IT Security.
Transition to Cloud native Improve modularity, performance, availability, security, interoperability, elasticity, etc. of our platform hosted fully in AWS.
OUR TECHNICAL LANDSCAPE
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- We ask a lot, but we know our renumeration package is good!
- A good salary, fitting your experience! For this position we offer a salary between 3816 euro and 6264 euro gross per month based on a 40 hours workweek, excluding holiday allowance and 30 holidays.
- A 10% bonus scheme, based on a full time, fixed, year salary.
- A flexible way of working, anywhere in the office and from home.
- Easy to reach office. Only 850 meters from Den Bosch Central Station and a NS business account. Decide with us where our HQ will be once we formed the LT.
- A job with a successful and leading European Energy company.
READY TO JUMP?
For more information about this position, please contact Rico van der Kooij, Sr. IT Recruiter at Essent via +31621364687
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.
The recruitment proces generally consists of 2 interviews on location and a final interview discussing the T&C.
(We are not looking for any contracting solutions and we do not appreciate any third party sales calls.)